Monthly Business Education Workshop Schedules
March 2014 Calendar.pdf [174.5 KB]
The Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection (BACP) offers workshops every Wednesday and Friday. Workshops will vary each month and are conducted by City Officials, experts and partner business organizations. All workshops are free, and open to the public. Workshops are held at BACP's offices located at 121 N. LaSalle St., City Hall Room 805, Chicago, IL 60602.
Business Start-Up Certificate Program
BACP is also offering a program designed to give business owners the essential elements in starting and growing a business.
* Attend nine workshops at BACP and earn a Business Start-Up Certificate.
* Learn the essentials in business planning, financing, marketing, legal issues, technology and more.
* Participation is free and optional.
* Complete the program workshops within six months and walk away with a certificate issued by the City Colleges of Chicago.
* Earn your certificate and get free expert advice on your business plan.
* Register for the Business Start-Up Certificate Program at any BACP workshop.
For more information or to register for a workshop call 312-744-2086.